1. The information contained within Administration List is not intended to form the basis of any purchase or investment decision. The goal of Administration List is to bring distressed UK businesses to our subscribers’ attention, enabling them to decide if they are worthy of further investigation.
- Administration List strongly advises that subscribers carry out extensive investigations and seek professional advice before taking action on any information provided by Administration List.
- Information has not necessarily been verified by Administration List.
- Administration List will take reasonable precaution to ensure the accuracy of information provided on its platforms but expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on its platform.
2. No information or content produced or published by Administration List may be copied or reproduced by any means without express prior permission.
3. Subscriptions are provided from the point of purchase for the time limit chosen. This will either be:
- 24 hours
- 1 month
- 6 months
- 12 months
- We regret that due to the nature of our subscription service no refunds or chargeback options are available on 24 hour subscriptions.
- Refund requests made within 24 hours of subscription on 1 month, 6 month and 12 month subscriptions will be given at the discretion of the company management.
- Subscribers who have chosen the 1 month, 6 month or 12 month package will have their service to Administration List automatically renewed unless they have expressly specified their wish against this in writing. Please contact the team should you wish to cancel your subscription.
- 24 hour subscriptions will not automatically renew.
6. Account details
- Subscriber usernames and passwords are for use by one company only.
- Subscribers are responsible for ensuring that up to date contact details are held by Administration List.
- Administration List reserves the right to suspend or cancel any account at its sole discretion.
- Administration List will use reasonable endeavours to maintain our services. However, subscribers are not eligible for any compensation if they are unable to access the service due to a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service.
- In using the service, subscribers accept that there are times when our systems and server may crash or require upgrades. As such there will be times of service downtime and thus you will not be able to use the service. You will not be eligible for any compensation in such circumstances.
8. Administration List may change the service provided at any time.
9. Regardless of anything else in these Terms and Conditions of use, our liability shall not exceed the proportionate amount of your subscription.
- We shall not be liable for any consequential losses you may suffer.
- We are not responsible for any use you make of Administration List’s services, or for any charges that you incur with any third party. You indemnify Administration List against the effects of any misuse or any claims resulting from that misuse.
- The Terms and Conditions may change at any time. It is your responsibility as a user to check for updated terms by referencing this document on a regular basis.
10. Any decision made by Administration List in relation to the services provided and Conditions of Use shall be final.